Hello Everyone, To make your diet interesting we are back with some more delicious keto recipes.
- MOZZARELLA STICKS
Mozzarella string cheese
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Roll the mozzarella sticks in the egg mixture and coat them with the almond flour.
- Fry them for about 30 seconds on each side.
- Serve hot with mayonnaise dip. Enjoy!
2. CAULIFLOWER NUGGETS WITH YOGHURT DIP
- Cut the cauliflower in florets and set it aside
- You will need 3 bowls for the coating. So in 1 bowl add coconut flour mixed with psyllium husk, in another bowl add all spices and pop in a good pinch of salt too. In the final bowl, add beaten eggs.
- You need to pop the cauliflower in batches into the spices mixture, then the egg, then the coconut flour.
- Deep fry for 4-7 minutes until golden brown and remove onto a paper towel.
- Serve hot!
FOR YOGHURT DIP:
Ginger finely grated
Coriander leaves chopped
Mint leaves chopped
Lime juice and salt
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Garnish with coriander and lime. Serve with cauliflower nuggets.
3. Keto Chocolate Kulfi
Unsweetened cocoa powder
Pistachios- for garnish
- Mix all ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Pour your mixture into kulfi molds.
- Freeze until solid.
- Garnish with pistachios and enjoy.
Note: Please do not use this recipe on your own. Contact your Dietitian for calculated amounts of each ingredient. Amounts may vary from patient to patient depending upon calories and keto ratio.