Hello Everyone, We are back with some more delicious keto recipes prepared and shared by our dear parents whose little ones are on ketogenic diet.
1) CRISPY CAULIFLOWER KETO PANCAKES
- Cauliflower grated
- Chopped onions
- Minced garlic
- Drained cottage cheese (Paneer)
- Egg whites
- Ginger powder
- Garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Take a 12 cup muffin pan and grease it with oil.
2. Heat the oil at medium heat. Add the onion, the cauliflower, and the garlic. Cook and constantly stir for about 6-8 minutes until the cauliflower is almost translucent and the garlic and onions become soft. Let it cool in a bowl.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth. Pour it into the other bowl with the cauliflower mixture and mix everything together. Put the mixture evenly with a spoon in the muffin cups, then press down to make the pancakes flat and even.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes until the edges and the tops are crispy and golden in colour.
2) COCONUT FLOUR BREAD
- Coconut flour
- Psyillium husk
- Xanthum gum
- Baking powder
- Warm water
- Add the warm water to psyillium husk and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the coconut flour, xanthum gum, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs along with oil.
- Add the psyillium husk to egg mixture and beat well.
- Finally add in the rest of the dry ingredients and beat till all well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper and well-greased up.
- Bake for 40mins at 170C in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove and allow the bread to cool before removing from the tin loaf.
- Slice and serve
3) KETO DAHI WADA
- Almond flour
- Flaxseed flour
- Xanthan gum
- Baking soda
- Ginger finely chopped
- Green chilli finely chopped
- Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Water for the dough
- Oil for frying
- Chilled hung curd
- Chilled water
- Rock salt
- Red chilli powder
- Roasted cumin powder
- In a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Then add green chillies ginger and coriander leaves mix well.
- Bind together with water to make a soft dough.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying.
- Make small balls and fry all the balls, take it out in a tissue paper.
- Dip the balls in normal temperature water soak for 10 minutes and then take it out in a bowl and keep it aside for dressing.
- Now take hung curd in a bigger bowl and mix water to it.
- Blend it thoroughly now in a serving bowl put the fried balls. Cover the balls with hung curd now sprinkle rock salt cumin powder and red chilli powder.
4) KETO COCONUT LADOO
- Dried shredded coconut.
- Coconut milk.
- Green cardamom
- Sweetener of your choice.
1. Add the coconut shreds in a blender to make a small shred and set aside.
2. Crush cardamom and set aside.
3. Dry toast the coconut in a skillet over medium low heat.
4. Toast until most of the coconut is golden. 3-5 minutes.
5. Stir occasionally to avoid burning.
6. Add coconut milk cardamom, and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add sweetener, increase heat to medium and cook for 15-20minutes.
8. Cool to room temperature, then shape into balls and garnish with almonds.
Note:Please do not use this recipe on your own. Contact your Dietitian for calculated amounts of each ingredient. Amounts may vary from patient to patient depending upon calories and keto ratio.