Hello Everyone, We are back with some more delicious keto recipes prepared and shared by our dear parents whose little ones are on ketogenic diet.
- Almond Katli
- To a pan add sweetener, water and cardamom powder on medium heat.
- Let the mixture come to a boil, as soon as the mixture starts boiling, add the almond flour and xanthum gum.
- Lower the heat and then use a whisker to mix everything together so there are no lumps.
- Add ghee and mix. Keep stirring the mixture using a spatula on low heat. After around 5 minutes, it will start leaving the sides of the pan.
- However here, you have to cook the mixture until you are able to form a non-sticky ball from the dough.
- Transfer dough to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Let it cool for couple of minutes, then grease your hands with ghee lightly and knead the dough.
- If it looks too dry, sprinkle some water and knead to a smooth dough.
- Place another piece of parchment paper on top and roll the dough between two sheets of parchment paper to around 1/8 inch thickness.
- Then cut it into square pieces.
2. Miracle Noodles with Thai Fish Curry
Stir it in oil
Add spices of your choice.
For Thai fish curry:
Green curry paste
Ginger garlic paste
Salt & pepper
For Green paste:
Green chillies, garlic, onion, chopped, ginger, coriander leave, lemon grated, lemon juice, coriander powder, cumin powder, lemon grass, salt & pepper
- For green paste: Grind all the ingredients in a food processor using a little water.
- For thai fish curry: Marinate the fish cubes in half of the Thai green curry paste.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice and set aside.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add the onions, ginger, garlic and sweat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the green curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Then add the coconut milk and the fish cubes. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Serve with stir fried miracle noodles.
3. Idli Chilli
Salt as per your taste
Water (for adjusting dough consistency)
For Vegetable Mixture:
Salt & pepper
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Now, add paneer, oil, and hung curd to the mixture. Mix well!
- Form soft dough out of the mixture by kneading. Add water, if required, to reach desired consistency.
- Divide the dough into equal parts, and roll each of them to form balls.
- Press them from one side against a hard surface, or between your hands to make an idli-like shape.
- Grease a parchment paper and place the idlis on it. Place the idlis into idli maker to steam them.
- Steam for 15 minutes in a steamer on medium heat, check with a toothpick once done, take out the cooked idlis and keep aside.
- In a pan add oil add chopped onion, capsicum.
- Add salt, pepper and vinegar. Toss the vegetables and add some spring onion for garnishing. Mix the vegetables and idli together. Serve hot!
4. Keto cake with Butter Icing using Ketofy Cookies
Ketofy chocolate cookies
- Blenderize the cookies to powder.
- To powdered cookies, add a pinch of baking soda.
- Add milk, mix it well.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Check with the toothpick or a knife whether cooked or not.
- Butter Icing- Whip butter with sugar-free, essence and colour.
- Evenly spread the butter icing over your cake and Enjoy!
5. Keto Poori
- Mix almond flour, xanthum gum, salt in water and make a soft dough.
- Roll it in shape of poori and fry it until it turns golden brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot!
Note:Please do not use this recipe on your own. Contact your Dietitian for calculated amounts of each ingredient. Amounts may vary from patient to patient depending upon calories and keto ratio.