To make your diet interesting, we are back with some more delicious keto recipes.
- KETO BLUEBERRY COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C
- Microwave to melt the butter for 30 seconds, but make sure it is not hot.
- Place the butter and sweetener (erythritol) in a mixing bowl and beat until combined. Add the vanilla, egg, and beat on low for another 15 seconds.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Add the frozen blueberries and gently mix them into the dough.
- Divide and shape the dough into balls (or use a small ice cream scoop) and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow cooling before serving.
2. KETO BREAD/KETO BUNS
Nutroactive Keto Atta
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees C.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, with extra hanging over the sides for easy removal later.
- Combine the keto aata, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the melted butter, mix until crumbly.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Make sure the bowl is large enough because the whites will expand a lot.
- Add 1/2 of the stiff egg whites to the batter. Mix a few times until just combined. Do not over-mix!
- Carefully transfer the mixture into the bowl with the egg whites, and gently fold until no streaks remain. Do not stir. Fold gently to keep the mixture as fluffy as possible.
- Transfer the batter to the lined loaf pan and smooth the top. Push the batter toward the centre a bit to round the top.
- If you are baking bread for burger buns, bake it into a round shape mould.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top of the batter.
- Bake for about 40 mintues, until the top is golden brown.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing.
3. KETO BURGER
Minced Chicken/Crumbled Paneer
Garam Masala Powder
Black Pepper Powder
Keto Tomato Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, add the minced chicken/ paneer, salt, black pepper powder and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Split the meat into balls and press each ball into a burger patty.
- Place a nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, add the oil and saute the patties for 2-3 minutes each side, until cooked to your preferred doneness.
- Split the burger buns in half, top the bottom pieces with a slice of cheese, followed by patty, keto tomato sauce and lettuce, then the top bun.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Please do not use this recipe on your own. Contact your Dietitian for calculated amounts of each ingredient. Amounts may vary from patient to patient depending upon calories and keto ratio.