Dr. Janak Nathan, Neurologist with a view to spread awareness on Epilepsy and Ketogenic Diet. The trust is the first to successfully implement an Indianized version of Ketogenic Diet for persons with uncontrolled epilepsy, both children and adults (1996).
As western diet such as Eggs Benedicts,Cheese cake,Beef franks, Steak with mushroom sauce,Quiche Lorraine and Tuna salad was unpalatable and not accepted by Indians,Dr. Nathan and his team of dietitians developed the Indianised recipes which you can check in the drop down.
Dr. Nathan’s team of Dietitians :-
- Mrs. Dhanashri Khedekar Kale
- Ms. Sonal Bailur
- Ms. Vidula Naik
Note:-Recipes are highly individualised which are to be calculated as per patients caloric and ratio requirement by trained dieticians. Done under experts supervision.
- Recipes made by our Keto Chef Mom- Mrs. Kanchan Chawla
- Wonder Recipes
- Keto patients relishing our recipes
- Keto Recipes
- Innovation At Its Best
- Keto Chef Saritha S. Recipes
- Miracle Noodle – A Boon For Ketogenic Diet Therapy
- Keto Basket(By Astrum) Recipes